Get Ready for Small Business Saturday
As an organization that serves local business owners and customers, iPage is proud to support Small Business Saturday® this Nov 25.
Small Business Saturday was founded by American Express in 2010 to help strengthen local economies. Today, it’s a holiday shopping tradition celebrating a greater nationwide movement dedicated to uniting communities and supporting all kinds of small businesses, from the corner store to your favorite diner — because it’s unique small businesses like yours that help local communities stay vibrant.
Participating in Small Business Saturday is a great way to reach new customers and promote your business. Here are some ideas for getting involved on Nov 25:
- Let your customers know that you plan to participate in Small Business Saturday. Visit ShopSmall.com/YourDay for free promotional assets, like ready-made social posts, to show your support.
- On Nov 25, transform your store. American Express offers free merchandise, while supplies last, to help your business make an impression. Don’t wait—apply for Small Business Saturday merchandise starting Oct 1 at ShopSmall.com/YourDay. Terms apply.
- Connect with your community. Contact your local Chamber of Commerce to see how your business can participate in Small Business Saturday events and promotions.
We love our small business customers, and work to provide small business management and marketing tips year round. Take a look at some of the advice we have to help you make the most of your promotional activities for this Small Business Saturday.
- Start you Small Business Saturday Planning now
- Attract even more visitors this holiday using these marketing tips
- Make sure your website is ready to handle additional holiday traffic and sales
- Check back soon, we’ll be posting even more holiday marketing tips
Join us this Nov 25 to celebrate Small Business Saturday.